Glacles are gaining more and more popularity in modern interiors as an alternative to traditional curtains and curtains. Among their advantages is the possibility of using both wooden and modern plastic windows. The convenience of regulating the illumination of the room, the ease of care, a wide variety of species, textures, materials and colors – all this makes the blinds a convenient and stylish element of window decor. In addition to residential premises, various types of blinds are widely used for decorating windows of balconies and loggias, attic, office premises and public places. A wide variety of materials are used for the production of blinds – it can be textiles and plastic, wood and bamboo, as well as aluminum. In addition to the variety of materials and colors, blinds can be complemented by hand or various types of decor to create unique interior solutions.
Several main types of blinds can be distinguished:
• horizontal blinds – classics of the genre, the most common type of these sunscreen structures. In them, the main components of the lanes are fastened horizontally, which allows them to be installed on the entire window as a whole, so separately for each sash. Also, horizontal blinds can be installed between the frames or at an angle, which is especially important for the decor of loggias or attic windows. This design allows you to easily adjust the illumination of the room from complete access to the light to a pleasant twilight. They are universal, suitable for windows of all types, are easy to operate and do not require special care.
• Vertical blinds – in them the lamellas are located vertically. Such blinds allow you to create a soft atmosphere of multiple light in the room – they will be especially appropriate in the living room or bedroom. The adjustment mechanism allows you to move and fix the lamellas in any necessary position. Vertical blinds are often used to decorate arched or non -standard openings through the use of lamellas of various lengths. It is very convenient to open such blinds – in some designs of the lamellas are pushed from the center to the edges, and in the others – in one direction. Vertical blinds are opened using a chain mechanism, which requires less effort compared to horizontal.
• Interramed blinds – one of the varieties of horizontal blinds, which is mounted inside the window opening. They are fixed on the internal window frames – control occurs outside, removed through the hole in the frame. Such systems are most often installed in wooden windows of old structures, which are enough in the houses of Soviet times. The advantages of such a decor – intermary blinds help regulate illumination, do not take space, while they retain an attractive look for a long time and allow you to open each window sash separately.
• Rolled blinds – this is a canvas made of fabric, which is wound on a shaft in the form of a compact roll. Convenient and easy to manage, do not occupy an extra place. Such blinds can be attached to both the window opening and to the ceiling or wall. Rolled blinds are universal in application – for their production, materials of various textures, drawings and colors are used. This allows you to choose blinds individually, taking into account the overall design of the room. Widely used to decorate residential and office premises, as well as restaurants, exhibition and concert halls – stylishly and exquisite.
• Protective blinds or rollstavni – a way to protect the room from outsiders. For their manufacture, durable metal plates are used, which allows you to reliably protect the doors and windows of your house from hacking. Often this type of blinds is driven automatically using the control panel. Rolls serve as an excellent alternative to traditional shutters and lattices, modern and prevent heat losses. Rolls in many houses are used instead of garage gates, as well as in kiosks and public places.
The widest choice of blinds of all types and designs will allow you to choose the right ones for your home. You can buy and install them yourself or contact a special company. Properly selected blinds will perfectly fit into the interior design of your apartment or country house, giving the room a pleasant atmosphere and the uniqueness of the architectural solution.
Leave a Reply